LoVe

LoVe

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

~ TaG ~

Rules & Regulations >> Firstly: If you've been tagged, you must write your answers in your own blog and replace any question that you dislike with a new, original question. Secondly: Tag eight people.Don't refuse to do that. Don't tag who tagged you.



1)Who sleeps in bed next to you?

my yellow pillow, my teddy bear & my lotion!!

2)Have you ever lied to a boyfriend to get out of something?
..boy.. friend? nop!! ckp direct je..

3)What kind of kuih raya did you make?
popia gulung!! haha~

4)Best day of the week?
everyday is the best day for me!!

5)What's really creepy?
something disturbing..!!

6)What's your current fandom/obsession/addiction?
photography..

7)What are the color of your baju raya?
white+blue & black+green ..

8) What did you eat for break fast today?
tak mkn pape sbb bergegas ke clas..tp minum air je sebotol smpai ulang alik pg toilet.. =)

9)What is your aim for this raya?
nak buat kek coklat..tp apakan daya, tak sempat..bz dgn keje laen..

10)What was the last thing you bought?
colourful selendang..

11)What was the cutest thing you've seen recently?
kids & babies are really cute!!!!

12)Does the cute thing above affect your mood?

of coz.. dapat sorg dr pagi ke mlm aku xwat keje laen..
13)What is your zodiac sign?
singa.. | Le0 |

14)Do you want to learn other skills?
skil mengambil hati bakal mertua..haha!!

15)5 things you can't live without?
1. my camera
2. my lotion
3. my watch
4.my phone
5. my lappy

16)If you could meet anyone now, who would you meet?
my umi...

17)What's something you'd like to say to someone right now?
awk, hidup baek2 walopon tanpa sy.. -_-

18)What are you looking forward to?
nak jadi seorg anak yg baek, nak jd seorg kwn yg baek..& sumenya yg baek2~

19)Say something to the person who tagged you
sama2lah kita menjawab soalan2 cepuk cemas ini~

nak tag kat :
my followers

No comments: