LoVe

LoVe

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

it's all about love



☻When you love
you get hurt.
When you get hurt
you hate.
When you hate
you try to forget.
When you try to forget
you start missing.
When you start missing
you fall in love again..!

☻Never waste an opportunity 2 say
‘I love U’ to someone U really like
B’coz it is not everyday U’ll meet the person
Who has the magic to let U fall in love.

☻If I get your smile, I don’t need flowers.
If I get your voice, I don’t need music.
If you speak to me, I don’t listen any body else,
If you are with me, I don’t need the world.
Love You

☻A candle may melt
and it’s fire may die,
but the love you have
given me will always
stay as a flame in my heart.

☻Perfect Definition of Love
To give someone the complete
authority to destroy you
But
At the same time being confident
that he Or she will never do it!

☻A smile to put you on high…
A kiss to set your soul alright…
Would it be alright if
I spent tonight being loved by you?

☻The greatest weakness
of most humans
is their hesitancy
to tell others
how much they love them
while they’re alive.

☻If a kiss was a raindrop I’d send you showers,
If a hug was a second I’d send you hours,
If happiness was sand I’d send you the sea,
If love was a person I’d send you me.

☻What’s love?
Those who don’t like it call it a responsibility.
Those who play with it call it a game.
Those who don’t hv it call it a dream.
And
for me it’s U.

☻Some say they love rain,
but when it rains,
they use an umbrella.
Some say they love the sun
but when the sun shines,
they search for shade.
Some say they love the wind
but when it’s windy,
they close their windows.
That’s why,
I am scared,
when someone says :
“I love U”


No comments: