LoVe

LoVe

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Never Had A Dream Come True


S Club 7 - Never Had A Dream Come True


exceli dis is my feveret song since primary school.. ^^


Everybody's got something
They had to leave behind

One regret from yesterday
That just seems to grow with time
There's no use looking back, or wondering
How it could be now or might've been
All this I know
But still I can't find ways to let you go


I never had a dream come true
'til the day that I found you

Even though I pretend that I've moved on
You'll always be my baby
I never found the words to say
You're the one I think about each day

And I know no matter where life takes me to
A part of me will always be with you

Somewhere in my memory
I've lost all sense of time
And tomorrow can never be
Cause yesterday is all that fills my mind

There's no use looking back,oh wondering
How it should been, now oh might've been
All this I know
But,still I can't find ways to let you go



You'll always be the dream that fills my head
Yes you will,
Say you will,
You know you will oh baby
You'll always be the one I know I'll never forget
There's no use looking back,oh wondering
Because love is a strange and funny thing
No matter how hard I try and try
I just can't say good bye
No no no no



No comments: